However, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they usually do not store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or banking data, photos, or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
You should know that, in case you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
- The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
- The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
To offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and develop its activity, this website This web uses its own and third-party cookies.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, making a registration request or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on certain criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These allow the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-Party Cookies: This website This web may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, site usage by the user, and the provision of otherservices related to the website’s activity and other internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any cookies already on your computer.
For this, you should keep in mind that you will have to adjust the settings of each browser and device you use separately since, as mentioned earlier, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Here are the links to the instructions for popular browsers: